Grand View Family Worship -  First Assembly of God
Faith - Family - Friendship
Richland Center, WI  

 
Home
Pastor Coleman Family
Contact Us

Committed To Building God's Family Through Faith & Friendship


   

OUR HISTORY - In 1935 Evangelists, Reverend and Mrs. Emil Lindquist held a series of evangelistic services.  From these meetings a large enough core group of people gathered to start a local church.  On June 7, 1937 with the first Pastor, T.E. McMillan, the Richland Center Full Gaspel Tabernacle was officially incorporated.  On July 23, 1940, the church was officially affiliated with the Assemblies of God and it's name changed to First Assembly of God.  In 1954 the church purchased the building located at 258 E. Mill Street in Richland Center and later sold that building to begin our current building project at 22839 Grand View in Richland Center .  Over the course of time the church has had 12 pastors with Pastor Tom Coleman serving as the current pastor. - - - Meet Pastor Thomas Coleman & His Family - - -